A bathroom remodel is a great way to both upgrade and improve the value of your home. Follow these steps when planning yours:
1. When remodeling, the first step is to determine your budget. This will help you make decisions on what materials and scope of work to include in your project.
2. Think about the extent of your remodeling project. Are you just replacing fixtures, or are you going for a full overhaul? Will it involve changing the layout or expanding the space?
3. Unless you have experience remodeling bathrooms, hire a contractor to do the job. Find someone with experience in bathroom remodeling and ask for references.
4. Choose your fixtures. These include sink, toilet, shower and bathtub—choose a style that is both pleasing to you personally and complements the overall design of your home.
5. Choose your materials: Decide on the materials you want to use, such as tile, flooring, and countertops. Consider durability, ease of maintenance, and cost.
6. Plan the layout of your home: If you are redesigning your space, work with a contractor to maximize space and function.
7. Renovation: Once you have everything planned out, it’s time to begin the renovation process. Work with your contractor to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
8. Enjoy your new bathroom: Once the renovation is complete, you can enjoy your new and improved bathroom!
If you have any question about bath remodel Glen Elyn – contact us today!